My Friends

Jumat, 02 Agustus 2013

Blue Ocean


Just came back from work..
Thinking that tomorrow will be the last work day before getting two weeks off, makes me feel so happy. Most of people in Indonesia will be celebrating Eid Mubarak, most office will be closed for one week or two.
This is my card for Digi Haven: Life's a Beach. Really love the summer colors of my card, even though in here still raining almost every day. Hope the card will bring summer here..
Our fabulous sponsor is


Recipe:
Image: Isabella Beach by Bugaboo
Coloring: Copic Marker, Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil
Card Stock: Buffallo
Patterned Paper: Do Crafts, Webster's Page
Beach Photograph: from the internet
Dies: Dream Tag by Magnolia, Scalloped Circle by Lifestyle Crafts
Embellishment: Bottle, Sea Shells, Sand, Dew Drops
Others: Ranger Stickles Waterfall, Ranger Stickles Diamond


Thanks for stopping by

Xoxo
Dewi

15 komentar:

  1. Wow!! Gorgeous card Dewi. Your design is an inspiration and so is your coloring. So glad you joined our team!! Xoxo Denise

    BalasHapus
  2. Fabulous card Dewi, I like the design and the sweet image.
    Kevin xx

    BalasHapus
  3. Beautiful summer card. I love the colors you used and all embellishments. The image is super cute. I just wish I could take a swim in that gorgeous blue ocean of yours.

    Thanks for playing with us.

    Hugs, Keti (DT @ PINspirational Challenges)

    BalasHapus
  4. Such a darling card! LOVE the fabulous coloring and the beach scene! Thanks for joining us at CYDI! :)

    BalasHapus
  5. love bright coloured card and image and the beach scene and love the embellishments-thanks for joining us at Tammy's scrapin Corner
    Carol DT x

    BalasHapus
  6. So very pretty! Love the colors and that beach - ah, want to be there. Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges...Good Luck!

    BalasHapus
  7. Love this one Dewi & your great embellishments, Jx

    BalasHapus
  8. Ein herrliches Kärtchen ist das geworden, danke fürs Mitmachen bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

    LG
    Ulla

    BalasHapus
  9. Such a stunning card, I really love the little bottle of sand, it's so cute. Enjoy your holidays. xx

    BalasHapus
  10. Wow! What a wonderful card. I love the bright Summer colouration.The sea looks very inviting. Thank you for joining us at (pin)inspirational this week and good luck. Wynn DT xx

    BalasHapus
  11. Wow! What a wonderful card. I love the bright Summer colouration.The sea looks very inviting. Thank you for joining us at (pin)inspirational this week and good luck. Wynn DT xx

    BalasHapus
  12. Super cute image! FABulous colours and I LOve the scene you've created.
    Chrissyxx

    BalasHapus
  13. Fab card i love the whole beach scene & the sea looks so lovely i could just jump in. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week x

    BalasHapus
  14. A stunning card Dewi. I love the beach scene and your gorgeous colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Sarahx

    BalasHapus
  15. What a wonderful card. I love the ocean theme.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, C.Y.D.I. DT

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi