My Friends

Jumat, 19 Oktober 2012

Happy Halloween

Always excited to make Halloween creation.
So I pick Ursula's Witch Costume, which is one of my favorite from The Digi Garden
Recipe:
Image: Ursula's Witch Costume
Coloring: Finecolor Marker
Sentiment: Fiskar, WeRMemory Keeper, which I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black
Puncher: Martha Stewart Spider Web
Others: I-Rock from Imaginisce, Ranger Stickles Black Diamond
Challenge
Halloween/Autumn by Forever Friends 
Fall Fun by There She Goes 
Halloween by Dream Valley Challenges 
Fall/Halloween by Scrappy Frogs
Too Cute to Spook by Disdigidesign Saturday Fortnightly Challenges

Hope you like it
Happy Weekend
Xoxo
Dewi



5 komentar:

  1. Aww, such a cute Halloween card! Love the layout and the image. Great papers and decorations.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Dream Valley.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Dream Valley Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Such a cute Halloween card, love the image and layout. Thank you for joining the Dream Valley Challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

    BalasHapus
  3. Very cute! That candy background paper is fun and so is the easel style fold. Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSG!

    BalasHapus
  4. Gorgeous easel card. Thank you for joining the Dream Valley Challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

    BalasHapus
  5. Such a cute card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis last week, sorry I'm late! We have a brand new challenge happening right now, so I hope you'll play along with us!

    Hugs, Kelly

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi